LAST UPDATED: Oct 27, 2021
Your satisfaction with this website is important to us. Assuring the privacy and security of all of the information you share with us on this website is an important part of that satisfaction. We want to be open and clear with regard to how we handle your personal information. Please find our policies listed below. If you have any questions regarding these policies, we invite you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This policy addresses the information we collect, how we use it and how we protect it. All of the information herein applies to Neu Vorieos Life OPC Private Limited and all of its’ commonly owned affiliated legal entities worldwide including, but not limited to, ikoniqueglobal.com.
Contact List: At the time of mobile recharge & bill payments, ikoniqueglobal application will take permission to access your contact list. This information we need for your experience. With this feature you can select the number from your contact list, you are making payment or recharge for. We are not using/selling this info anywhere.
SMS: We will send SMS/Notifications to let you know about the completion of any task or to authenticate your account while registration.
Operator Fetching: We are using operator fetch API at the time our members are entering their mobile number for recharge or mobile bill payment. This feature is to provide better experience to our users/members.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION: ikoniqueglobal.com uses a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts ALL of the information you provide to us, including your name, address , before it is sent to us so that it cannot be read as it travels to us over the internet. Once we receive it, all of the customer information we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We do this by following these following steps:
1. Firewall – ikoniqueglobal.com's systems are protected 24 hours a day by a powerful firewall that blocks unauthorized entry. In order to gain access to authorized information, the Web browser you are using must know the proper protocol, or language.
2. Encryption – From the moment information leaves your computer to the time is enters our systems, all online access is encrypted. We employ some of the strongest forms of encryption commercially available for use on the Web today. During any transfer of data, our 128-bit encryption turns your information into a coded sequence with billions of possible variations, making it nearly impossible for unwanted intruders to decipher.
3. Password protected- Your ikoniqueglobal account is password protected. Timed log-off – ikoniqueglobal.com’s system will automatically log you off from our site after 15 minutes of inactivity. This reduces the risk of others accessing your information from your unattended computer.
4. Employee access – We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. Although we intend to take all reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other destructive materials or hackers, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that this website, or materials that may be downloaded from this website, do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to any of the foregoing. ikoniqueglobal.com may share any of your information with companies that provide services to us, including companies that operate outside of India. ikoniqueglobal.com does not share your personal information with any outside companies or vendors EXCEPT those that are directly related to your ikoniqueglobal business. Any nonaffiliated companies that act on our behalf and receive personal information from us are contractually obligated to keep the information we provide to them confidential. When you order products on the website, we need to know your name, email address, mailing address. This allows us to fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. Again, for your protection and security, all of this information is encrypted before it travels over the internet. In order to increase convenience and provide special services to frequent users of the website, we require that you register. This registration is open to anyone who wishes to purchase product. To register, we will ask you to provide your name, address, product shipping information, product preferences and general demographic information. We use this information to make using the website easier for users:
1. By not requiring frequent website visitors to re-enter recurring information every time they visit the website.
2. To personalize website visits for frequent visitors, we will recommend products that you have indicated you are interested in and welcome you to the website by name.
(a) they cannot deliver computer viruses to your computer;
(b) other computer servers cannot read them; and
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES:ikoniqueglobal.com does not sell, trade or rent your information to any unrelated third party. We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you. There are other situations when we may disclose to third parties the customer information we collect as permitted by law. Third parties could include Government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes), and those with whom you have requested us to share information. We may disclose the information we collect, with non affiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, including companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers or companies that provided services and products for our ikoniqueglobal affiliates.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES: ikoniqueglobal.com contains links to other third party websites. These websites provide our customers with additional information that may make your ikoniqueglobal.com shopping experience more beneficial. All of these websites are owned and operated independently of ikoniqueglobal.com m. Each has their own separate privacy and data collection policies. ikoniqueglobal.com has no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the independent actions or policies of these independent websites and is not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. OPTING- OUT OF E-MAILS ikoniqueglobal.com om collects email addresses at various points in the website. Most of these areas collect email addresses in a separate database, each with its own "opt-out" option. Providing your email address in most of these areas may be optional. If at any time you wish to stop receiving any promotional email messages from us, simply change the opt-out option in your registration record.